Wednesday, June 18, 2008

- Well the most encouraging and motivating to me was my team mates/ my new friends because we all encouraged each other during the team building activity at NOLOM we barely knew each other but we had each others back anyway.

- The most challenging over the course of our week stay on campus was making sure I know each and everyone in this program and try not to say or do something that would hurt someone’s feels and I think I did I good job of know where my boundaries or and know what to say at the right time and I thing this was a challenging to me

-
I didn’t really learn about myself but I got to learn about other cool people in the Omaha community, I learnt to respect the views and opinions of others on different issues. If there is something I learnt about myself it would be that I never would have imagined I would make lifetime friends in a short period of this as five day.

- The team building activity really taught me how to work as team, some of the challenges or courses I thought I wouldn’t have done it without the help of ma team mates.

No comments: